July Lunch and Learn: Ask the Expert with Leo Weinberg
July Lunch and Learn
Speaker: Leo Weinburg
Topic: "Ask the Expert" with Leo Weinburg
Date: July 10th, 2020
Location: Register Here for Zoom
Time: 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
In today's world, there are experts of different degrees. Some experts help you in create a better you, while others help you realize your goals and successes. This July, we will ask Leo Weinberg, a man with more than 4 decades of Project Management experience to impart his knowledge into those who want to further their own education.
With Mr. Weinburg joining us, the highlights that he brings:
- Leo is one of the most senior members of our chapter.
- He joined the chapter in 1997 when he moved to Tulsa.
- He is one of the founding members.
- Started his career in 1974 and has worked for Bechtel, BP, Chevron and for the last 24 years with John Zink Co.(Koch )
- 46 years of experience in Project Management
During our time with Leo Weinberg, he is going to be discussing the evolution, challenges, and leadership in Capital Asset projectsin the Oil and Gas industry through the optic of a seasoned manager with 46 years experience.
Save the Date. Learn from a senior-level manager. Leo Weinberg will drop knowedge for the eager minds that are willing to find it and use it.
We look forward to seeing you July 10th.