- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Participate in all meetings with SME’s to ensure that business requirements are being met.
- Identify the need for additional resources during the project lifecycle to ensure all critical milestones are being met according to plan.
- Interface with all back office personnel, such as operations, payroll, billing, accounts payable and IT as needed to ensure all aspects of the project are being effectively managed and controlled.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders includining the Steering Committee.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team. Escalate when necessary.
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines, deliverables and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Work with the system integrator to monitor all project deliverables, working in unison to ensure the project success.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crisis, and devise contingency plans.
- Coach, mentor, motivate, supervise project team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project both internally and externally
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Bachelors or better in Business Administration or related field.
5 years: Years previous experience, including 3 years in a leadership role
Working knowledge of HR processes and Human Capital Management systems; preferably in an ORACLE systems environment. Ability to maintain organization in a changing environment; exhibiting initiative, responsibility, flexibility and leadership Possess a thorough knowledge of project management principles including but not limited to planning, organizing, directing, monitoring and reporting of project milestones and tasks. Strong interpersonal skills such as tact/diplomacy, persuasion, cooperation and ability to motivate others Effective communication skills including verbal, written, listening, and report writing Ability to present information to all levels of employees Team player, self-motivated and driven to see a project through to delivery and ability to thrive in a dynamic, ever changing work environment Ability to work on multiple work streams throughout the project lifecycle concurrently with different deadlines Competent in the use of word processing, excel, flowcharting, and project management tools