PMI Tulsa hosts numerous meetups to provide Tulsa project managers opportunities to learn, connect, and grow professional. See our list of active meetup categories below:
- PM Great Reads: This book club is for those that want to join in discussion of interesting business and/or project management texts. Meetings will be scheduled at least every 2 months, allowing time in between for reading some or all of the selected material. PDUs are available to certified PMP's that attend.
- PM Hot Topics: This presentation and discussion group is intended to help PM professionals explore and understand the matters that affect us most - careers, best practices and what's new in project management. PDUs are available to certified PMP's that attend. Meetings are generally scheduled to occur monthly. Our speakers and discussion topics will rotate between 3 subjects:
- Career Development (tools and strategies for increasing your career outlook)
- Best Practices (in depth technical, leadership, business skills for PM's)
- What's New? (topics that resonate with today's PMs)
- PMP/CAPM Test Study Group: This study group meets weekly or as needed for those preparing to take their PMI.org PMP or CAPM Certification Test. Join the group at any time to begin review by certification area. This study group does NOT replace the required training class specified as a prerequisite by PMI for taking the certification test.
Keep your eye on our site and the Tulsa Project Management Professional group site on Meetup.com for the next meetup topic, date and location!