Quick Membership Renewal
This procedure provides step by step instructions on how to claim PDUs for attending PMI Tulsa events.
Users: Members and attendees of PMI Tulsa events.
Steps: Logon to PMI Global with your PMI logon and password.
- Select your name from the top right menu to view your "myPMI" info.
- Your Certification Status with your PMP number should appear in the right column of your "myPMI" window. Select "Report PDUs" to get to the PDU system.
- You should be in the Report PDUs section now and will have all the categories available to you.
- In the left column under Education, select "I have a claim code"
- Enter the claim code for the event and click apply.
- In most cases, the system should auto-populate with the event and show the description. It also pre-fills the PDU talent triangle allocation.
- Select the date of the chapter meeting from the Date Started and Date Completed section.
- Review the claim submission.
- Click on I agree this claim is accurate then click on Submit.
You should receive an email confirmation that your claim has been submitted and then a separate message when it is approved. For chapter meetings, these messages typically occur in less than five minutes.
It is a wise practice to save all PDU Approval Emails.
You can also claim PDUs from non-chapter sources from this page including volunteer work, working as a practitioner (doing your job), viewing/listening to webinars, podcasts, reading, etc. Just select the category from the Report PDUs section and follow the prompts.